Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SEPTEMBER 11

SEPTEMBER 11

JFK's death and the World Trade Center.
I was in a bar in Amsterdam when the first plane smashed into the World Trade Center. And I saw the second one crash into what was left ten minutes later in the same bar on television.

Dazed, I went out into the street, where my friend Mohammed pleaded with me not to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few.

As it turns out I only blame 19 Muslims for the World Trade Center. I don't even blame Osama bin Laden, or at least I only hold him as accountable as I do George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz and Donald Rumsfeld and others, who all at least had foreknowledge that this was going to occur.
I believe the whole thing was rigged. I do.
These guys were spoiling for a fight, and they were gonna have it no matter what.
I'm not going to go through all the reasons yet again for why I believe what I believe. Nobody who reads this is going to care anyway. They haven't yet.
Except that I may get disappeared I don't either.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment